November 26, 2012

Happy Monday from Berlin!


A happy Monday to you all from Berlin!

I discovered this street art on my morning walk today and I had to share.

And I have a couple of lovely, true quotes for you that caught my eye during the past week:

"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened to us." - Helen Keller

+

"When you adopt the standards and the values of someone else … you surrender your own integrity. You become, to the extent of your surrender, less of a human being." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Words of wisdom from brilliant ladies! Do you have any favorite quotes lately?

Sending you hugs and light!

xoxo

Stephanie



7 comments:

Ellen Bateman Bulterman said...

Happy Monday to you too, Stephanie! I love this image!

stephanie levy said...

Thank you Ellen :) xo

Vanessa said...

Just saw this today from Louisa May Alcott:
"I like good strong words that mean something."

Joan Troyer said...

Nice quote very motivating!

KnittingDays said...

That is how some people leave their mark in a city, the thoughts and passions of their heart.Just looking at the graffiti we can see individual persons.I love people! Thank you,Stephanie!

shopgirl said...

I adore this! And imagine that it's painted over the common graffiti. I wonder who did it?

Love inspirational quotes - I keep them altogether on my pinterest board.

"It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us." I don't remember where I got this from but I love this quote.

Thank you!
http://rambleswithreese.blogspot.com

stephanie levy said...

All beautiful - thanks so much!! xo

link within

Related Posts with Thumbnails