January 24, 2014

Dreamy Winter Week in Berlin


This week was a dreamy winter week in Berlin. We had our first snow of the winter season, so that meant sledding in the park with the girls :)


I was so happy to wake up to this beautiful winter view from my bedroom window


and I had a wonderful time going on seasonal nature walks and noticing color with creative women from around the world in my new winter e-course.


We made delicious, warming food like these grilled avocados and other favorite wintertime recipes


and we had fun making homemade goodness DIY projects for the kitchen pantry, like herbal and spicy salts, vanilla extract and vanilla sugar.


We also gathered lots of inspiration and prompts for our new seasonal, mixed media visual journals

photo by Constanca Cabral

and we enjoyed beautiful photographs (like the one above) in winter tutorials, recipes, and a refreshing guest interview from lovely Portuguese multi-talent Constanca Cabral.


How was your week? I hope you had a dreamy week too! 

If you'd like to take part in our Creative Courageous Winter Session e-course, I'm leaving the registration door open for just a bit longer, and you can join us now here.

Also - today I'll be announcing the winner of UK photographer Xanthe Berkeley's video e-course giveaway and I'll post a brand new 5 on Friday Interview with Barcelona based illustrator Judy Kaufmann.

Be sure to leave a comment here to enter - and check back later today to read Judy's interview and find out if you won - all coming up here on the blog today :)

Cozy winter hugs from Berlin,




___________________________________________________________________

Would you like to get my fun, free newsletter from Berlin?

I'll share my workshop and course information (including Early Bird discount registration), as well as monthly recipes, guest interviews, studio sneak peeks, and my entertaining Berlin photo walks.

You'll also get a copy of my free 2014 illustrated calendar.

Join me here.

1 comment:

Ariadne Skyrianidou said...

It is snowing here too today!AriadnefromGreece!

link within

Related Posts with Thumbnails